Accepted Insurance Plans
Current plans as of 1/1/2018
- Accountable Health PPO – Interplan Health Group
- Aetna PPO, POS, and EPO (Not on Baylor Scott & White)
- Beech Street PPO
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO/POS (Not on HMO Par Plan or Blue Solutions)
- Cigna PPO/Cigna Open Access – Cigna HMO (Now on Local Plus / Not on Focus-In or Connect)
- First Health PPO
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Health Management Network
- Health Smart PPO & non-gated EPO
- Health Smart POS & gated EPO
- Humana PPO (Choice Care) & Open Access POS
- Independent Medical Systems (IMS) PPO
- Medicare Part B – Traditional (Not accepting new Medicare patients; We are only accepting existing patients that have seen us in the last 24 months; We are not on Medicare Advantage or any Medicare product held by commercial carriers)
- MultiPlan, Inc. PPO/BCE Emergis PPO
- National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN/Plan Vista Solutions)
- OSCAR Bronze Plan – Dallas & Collin County
- PHCS PPO (Private Health Care Systems)
- Provider Select PPO
- United Healthcare PPO, POS, EPO, HMO (Not on Compass, Charter or Core)
Accepted Healthcare Exchange Plans
- Molina HMO Marketplace (Dallas & Collin County)
Out of Network Policy
Many patients tell us they must switch their insurance plan. They think they will not be able to see us again. Here is our response:
We can still see you out of network. We see hundreds of patients outside of their networks.
We are especially sensitive to the fact you are paying out-of-pocket and try to reduce fees wherever we can. We also give lots of free samples. These two things make your out-of-pocket costs just about the same as if you were in network.
This has worked for many patients. The cost to them is about the same.
If you have something costly such as an MRI or an admission to the hospital, we can refer you back into network very easily.
Effective 1/1/16, we will be accepting traditional Medicare Part B. We will only be accepting existing patients that have seen us in the last twenty-four months.